Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lorot Son of the Hills, Please Step Aside!

Sweetheart, I need to step aside. The press has been against us. They say that they want transparency in the "relationship sector". They say that the parliamentary committee investigating me will not "discharge" its "mandate" well if I don't step aside.

But I have used all words known in the English language to defend myself but the cry is now everywhere "Lorot Son of the Hills must go, Lorot Son of the Hills must go". Those who I call friends have deserted me at the hour of need. They are saying "no stone will be left unturned" and "Lorot must step aside".

Oh,the pressures of stepping aside!

Sweetheart, before I step aside I need to clear my name. All these allegations are just fabrications. They are plans of my "love enemies" who want to finish me "lovely-cally". It is a well-calculated scheme by my "rivals" to seek "love mileage". Game yao iko down tu sana.

I am aware that you have approved the parliamentary committee to investigate me. I have no problem with that, my sweet darling. But can't you see that they are already biased? That they believe that I am "guilty till proven innocent"? That they accuse me of "swindling your love at the expense of your heart"? That they will have zero-tolerance on infidelity?

I have no problem, though. I am stepping aside. Let that parliamentary commitee conduct its investigations with peace. I am stepping aside from your heart. I am stepping aside from your affection. I am stepping aside. But since I am not guilty, I need to receive the benefits of your love even if they are half-benefits ( till the investigations are complete and my name is cleared) from our love.

I am stepping aside, but I will be back. May be not. May be yes. I can't tell. All I know is that I am stepping aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment