Thursday, October 28, 2010

Taking this IHL thing A bit Far

When tired in the mind: My mind is hors de combat
When confused: My mind can't distinguish between a civilian population and a military objective
A quarrel between you and a fellow student: A NIAC (Non-International Armed Conflict)
A quarrel between you and a lecturer say Miss Gikonyo: An IAC( International Armed conflict)
A quarrel between you and the administration: Internationalised armed conflict

One who talks like 70 words per minute: dum dum bullet
Saying I love you in IHL'speare: My military target, you are like the four conventions and the two additional protocols. Like the first convention, when am a victim in this field of love you protect me your soldier of love; like the second convention, when I am shipwrecked in the sea of love you come to my aid; like the third convention, my military target, I am your prisoner of this soft war of love and happy to be so and for me, a mere civilian with lots of love for you lil'cuttie, I feel protected by you like in the forth convention. Love, you are my Common Article 3 for you are everywhere in my heart right from its bedrooms to the sitting rooms

Those who are always in pair: The two additional protocols
A surprise CAT: War on terror

And lastly to our brothers and sisters with no IHL knowledge please free to use this when you are pissed off: You jus ad bellum and jus in bello, you are a hors de combat if not a common article 3 with no internationalized or belligerent means of warfare. I cannot call you ICTY for that is too polite. Kwani, what kind of an emblem of a red crystal or dum dum do you think you are?

And when the bugger is scared stiff. Just end the quarrel with a cool and civil: Legal dichotomy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment