Friday, October 29, 2010

Preferred Facebook Status Update

LOROT SON OF THE HILLS Chillin’ out with my boys at the golf course.

Mwai Kibaki, Lucy Kibaki, Tiger Woods and 73 other friends like this.



TIGER WOODS Do it my boy. Someday you will make it. I miss my hangout with you while in Kenya.



KIBAKI Naona bado unaregarega tu. Sema Lorot, utakuja siku gani State House?



RAILA Wewe ni popo tu. Nilikuambia uache golf ujoin Kogeloo.



LOROT SON OF THE HILLS @Tiger, twas great times Woods. You spoilt yoself silly my boy..Might be visiting you sometimes January next year. @Kibaki, hiyo ni hatespeech nitakushitaki kwa Mzalendo Kibunja. Bado Lucy ako? Didn’t like the way she treated me..tukutane Muthaiga Golf Club @ Raila, nyef nyef..Mnachapwa na Sofa Paka batoto ba Mungu!!



MIKE SONKO Big up Man Lorot..Stori zako hazinibambi jo. Yangu ni ma-bling. We ridin’ high men, We flossin’ ‘em up like no other. Matter-o-fact, let’s meet our favourite joint tudiscuss ile deal yetu.



REUBEN NDOLO I don’t like this. Boxing is the game.

Margaret Wanjiru dislikes this.



LOROT SON OF THE HILLS @Sonko, you still owe me zile 500K, what about the container we were to ship into Kenya?..inbox me the progress..Like I told you I might be flyin’ anytime soon. @Ndolo, shindwe @Margaret, seriously, which sport do you play and please don’t say preaching!



MAINA NJENGA Lorot, I don’t like that comment about my spiritual mentor. Please delete that comment.



LOROT SON OF THE HILLS @Maina, kwani utado?



MAINA NJENGA Lorot, don’t make me yearn for my times before I saw the light…Get thee behind me Satan!!Nkt

Reuben Ndolo and Conjestina like this.



LOROT SON OF THE HILLS Maina, come out clear..which times and what Satan?



MARGARET WANJIRU I speak reconciliation to those two brothers..Devil, I speak condemnation against you



BRO PAUL Amen.



NGUGI WA THIONGO Am still waiting for the Manuscript you promised me. I am inviting you to the African Writers Conference here in Carlifornia sometimes in December this year.



WOLE SONYINKA Lorot if you miss it am going for your throat!

Chinua Achebe likes this.



PLO LUMUMBA Lorot Son of the Hills remember that culture is the celebration of diversity. Let us therefore not deny our origin; but instead celebrate ours as a cultural mosaic not a tower of Babel , but a power of Babel ala Ali Mazrui.



KALEMBE NDILE PLO point yako ni gani? Hii ni Facebook. Diversity, mosaic, tower of babel na Mazrui zinatoka wapi na Lorot Son of the Hills anadiscuss stori za golf?



PLO LUMUMBA As for accusations even the divine Jesus of Nazareth was accused of many things; even Martin Luther King Junior was accused of many things; even Mahatma Gandhi was accused of many things. But it is our duty to prove our detractors wrong by our actions."

Kalembe Ndile dislikes this.



KALEMBE NDILE You make the life of people like me complicated. Lorot Son of the Hills hebu mtoe kwa list ya Friends zako!

No comments:

Post a Comment