Friday, October 29, 2010

CUEA Campaigns

I was digging through my writings. Here's what I wrote on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 while fellow students in Campus were busy campaigning.

Here we go...

This week CUEA has been in the campaigns. Everywhere there has been posters: VOTE DOUGLAS, VOTE CHANGE; VOTE ONYANGO VOTE VISION; VOTE FRANCIS VOTE ACCOUNTABILITY. But that is not something that has amused me. It is the writings of cheeky students that has made me laugh.

For instance, on one poster one student has written: DEATH ANNOUNCEMENT, WE LOVED YOU BUT GOD LOVED YOU MORE. On another is written, ARE YOU A WORKER OR A STUDENT? On yet another is written: ARE YOU A MASTER'S STUDENT OR WHAT?

One student went out of his way and painted the teeth of one of the portraits. Before he looked nice. Now he looks like a Maasai with the upper canine painted black.

Oh, the little humour in campus!

No comments:

Post a Comment