Saturday, December 4, 2010

Copyscape? What Copyscape?


I thought that having some knack in amateur blogging, amateur poetry and amateur dreams entitles me to a writing job. After all, what is the big deal in writing original articles? Then, after speaking highly of myself about writing being my forte,  I receive this E-mail in my G-mail Account one Monday evening most recently. The work must be completed by the next day by 5 p.m. I read through. Copyscape? What copyscape? Density of 1%? How do they expect me to measure words?

Undeterred, I read the assignment. Va birth certificate, north Carolina public records, public criminal records e.t.c. What do I write about these? How do I research about these? Well, Lorot Son of the Hills, have an open mind, I tell myself. So I embark on a frantic browse on the internet on all these. Well, it is all about product reviews. I download an e-book titled ‘How to boost your business with online freelancers’, read articles on guide on writing product reviews, read something on free template on product reviews, read an article on how to make money writing product reviews e.t.c. And when I almost embark on writing on the first assignment, I think Va birth certificate, what can I write in 500 words about it? Next task North Carolina public records, what about them really?

In campus, we used to say ‘kuchew blackout’ when you were in the exam room with a question paper but with no idea what the question asked nor what to write or to paint or sketch. Truth be told, I had ‘chewed blackout’.

I let the assignment go. There are things I honestly can’t do. This is one of them.

Well, read through the instructions I was given here…Be the judge…..

**********************

ALL ARTICLES SHOULD HAVE HEADINGS AND SUBHEADINGS FOR EASY CONSUMPTION

* Each Article Should Be 500 Words Or More                          
                            
* Each Article    Should Be Unique and pass copyscape
* The Density Of The Keyword Should be 1%..So A 500 Word    Article Should Mention The Keyword Phrase At Least
* The Keyword Should Be In The Title
va birth certificate
north carolina public records
public criminal records
north carolina criminal records
free public records
best registry cleaner
windows registry cleaner
best registry cleaner software
Welcome and ensure that the finished job is in my in box before 5 pm tomorrow. Please use the example below as a guideline to subheadings.
Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment